We'll see you in Brussels at the Clinical Trial Supply Forum. Our Suvoda experts will be at Booth #6. Stop by to hear how we can support your complex clinical trials with our precision-built eConsent, IRT, and eCOA.
Schedule a demo or on-site meeting at our booth. Want to learn more? Join our panel on Day 1 of the conference.
May 24th at 9:30am
Building The Post-Pandemic Clinical Trial Supply Chain Towards A Resilient Supply Chain: New Perspectives on Leveraging Operational & Technological Innovation to Bolster Supply Chain Resilience, Mitigate Disruption & Ensure Success.
- Preparing For The Unexpected: In what ways can we improve our capacity to anticipate and mitigate disruptive events? How are technological innovations supporting this?
- Overcoming Supply Chain Bottlenecks: How can we mitigate the number of supply chain bottlenecks confronting this and how can we act quickly and effectively to deal with them as they arise?
- Doing A Practical & Tactical Risk Assessment: This has now become essential. So we investigate what the industry best practices are for accomplishing this.
- Improving Decision-Making: Breaking down silos whilst also ensuring the data on which we make our decisions is as complete and accurate as possible is critical. How can you move to a pro-active decision-making framework that allows you to make the right decision at the right time?
- Building Operational Agility: With so many short-term shocks impacting the supply chain, what does a long-term strategy for building operational agility look like in practice?
Henk Dieteren, Clinical Supply Chain Solutions Consultant, Suvoda (Moderator)
Niklas Mattson, Director Comparator Management, MSD
Kamal Amin, Head of Supply Chain Management, Galderma